Electronic faxing, or e-faxing, is a service provided by several companies that will allow you to send and receive faxes through email or Web interface. Internet fax, e-fax, or online fax uses the Internet Protocol to send a fax, rather than working only phone networks with a fax machine. Internet fax covers “web fax,” “Google Fax,” and “email fax,” simultaneously with VoIP fax, which is the application of Voice over Internet Protocol to transmit a fax.
The benefits of e-faxing outweigh conventional faxing machines.
- Digital e-faxing is archived and searchable.
- Access your faxes quickly, anywhere, and anytime.
- No additional telephone line required for fax
- Does not require printer ink
- e-Faxing is cheaper for small business that only needs to fax occasionally.
Let’s try to list the top smartphone app for faxing on iPhone, iPad, and Tablet powered by Android, iOS, and Windows 10.
- It’s free – FAX.PLUS registered users can make the most out of fax applications for free.
- Scan documents with the camera – Turn your mobile phone camera into a robust scanner and fax documents with comfort.
- Sign documents – As you get a fax, add your signature and send it back. There is no need to print!
- Access your contacts – Not only do you have access to your device’s contacts, but you also get to see FAX.PLUS contacts in the app.
- Upholds iCloud and Google Drive – Assistance for iCloud for iOS app and a convenient file explorer for the Android app.
- Faxing app that incorporates almost the whole globe
- Powered by in-app payments
- The number of pages and destination determines the cost of a fax.
- Outbound Faxing available worldwide for five pages from USD0.99 to USD2.99, depending on the countries.
- Forward one page per day for free to 50 countries globally
- Inbound faxing needs a monthly subscription of €5 and arrives with a dedicated number
- Only the machine’s UUID is stored for identification purposes.
- Use FreeFax without registration.
- Document-Fax – Exercising iTunes, you can quickly upload documents into the app.
- The free iOS fax app places the power of a fax machine on a mobile device.
- Get, sign & transmit faxes from iPhone or iPad.
- Commence faxing in seconds with the award-winning mobile app.
- Purchase directly from the eFax app
- Pricing is simple and straightforward.
- Getting faxes – 150 FREE pages every month! Then $0.10/sheet.
- Transmitting Faxes – 150 FREE pages every month! Then $0.10/sheet.
- Setup fee – $10.00
- Subscribe to a unique number for 1, 3, or 6 months at $4, $11, or $21
- Transmitting and receiving cost USD0.39 – USD0.99 per sheet
- The cover sheet appended by Genius Fax is free.
- Purchase a number in Genius Fax for just $3.49/month.
- International destinations supported are the US, Canada, UK, Japan, France, Germany, Argentina, Brazil, Israel, India, Portugal, Italy, Hong Kong, Puerto Rico, and Australia.
- No fax number possible for pay per fax user
- Unlimited fax reception for the primary and professional plan
- Annual subscriptions, including a dedicated local number, for Basic Plan, is €47.40 & Professional Plan is €71.40
- No ads
- No monthly cost
- No credit card needed to sign up
- Send/Receive from/to OneDrive, Dropbox, Google Drive, Box
- Send fax from phone or iPad
- Sends fax files or documents, with PDF files, from iPhone or iPad to a fax number in the USA/Canada and various international locations
- Send a fax from iPhone by selecting a file and entering the fax number.
- No monthly subscription is required to transmit faxes.
- A delightful & straightforward way to transfer & receive faxes on the go
- Fulfill the shortage of business with a new fax number
- Transforms iOS device into a portable fax station
- Send faxes at the very least costs like no other apps to a global destination.
- 1 Page requires one credit.
- 1 month subscription for $19.99, 6 months subscription for $89.99, 12 months subscription for $149.99
- Turns iPhone/iPad/iPod into a fax
- The only app available to get started completely FREE
- Need to receive a fax, push one button
- Get a toll-free fax number that you can use for up to 24 hours
- Free package at 25 fax pages per month and sending five total pages with the free version.
- Professional package at USD10 with 500 pages of inbound and outbound
- Premier package at USD20 with 2000 pages of inbound and outbound
- the developer is an Award-winning App maker, Smart Document Scanner
- Use in combination with the successful app Smart Document Scanner
- Fax sending is now made easy
- Secure with the fax app
- Very competitive rates to any global fax number
- Choose the document you wish to fax from the phone or the cloud
- Simple Fax App that takes care of all fax requirements
- Fresh users can receive a 30-day free trial.
- Send and get faxes for free.
- Scan papers with the phone’s camera and add them to outbound faxes.
- Directly receive data on the mobile.
- Send faxes with dedicated fax and a personalized cover sheet.
- Download files or transmit PDF files to cloud storage
- Print faxes employing Google Cloud Print.