Google Fax connection allows you to receive faxes automatically in your inbox. A virtual fax number doesn’t require any physical setup and is ready to be used in a matter of minutes.
When sending a Gmail fax, all you have to do is the following.
- Step 1: Open the Gmail account and tap on “Compose”
- Step 2: Choose a Web-Based Fax Company for your account. This company will handle your outgoing and incoming faxes for you online.
- Step 3: Attach any document that you would like to send. It can be an image, a word document, a txt file. Anything! You can even attach multiple documents at once.
- Step 4: Tap the “Send” key to send the fax via email.
Basic Fax Services Providers Features
- Desktop variants for Windows, Linux and Mac OS users
- Mobile Apps for Android, iOS and Windows Phones
- Toll-Free and Dedicated Fax lines
- 24/7 Customer support
- Massive storage space
How to Get a Google Fax Number
- Research Providers: Every other Google Fax Service Provider has its pros and cons. Some might be cheaper than others, or the service quality might be better. Compare their price and all of the additional features they have to offer. Some others might provide lower international fax rates, which is excellent if you work with international clients.
- Registration Incentives: All of the services will provide a list of signup incentives. These signup incentives can go from hundreds of free faxes, no international faxing limits, to a couple of months complimentary subscription. Choose the provider that offers the best price-quality ratio and incentives.
- Register: They will ask to complete a form with your primary information contact. They will most likely send you a confirmation email of some sort. You will be able to start using your Google Fax Number.
- Test New Number: Go back to one of them and try sending a fax to your brand new Gmail Fax Number, or you can always ask a friend to send you test fax.
Faxing Over Internet
Digital fax is pretty much the same as regular faxing. However, instead of using an old crusty fax machine that demands paper, ink, and maintenance, it is flexible and inexpensive in a web interface. In addition, virtual fax services will allow you a fax number, so you can send and receive faxes to that number through email without the lack of a fax machine.
Online Fax is the Future
- Saves money: The cost of paper, ink, support, phone lines, and toners make conventional faxing way more costly than Google Faxing. It does not imply if you are a big or a small business owner. Virtual faxing will save a lot of money.
- Convenient: Digital Faxing permits you to send and receive faxes just using your Gmail account. It is as simple as arranging your faxes attached to the email. Just like an ordinary email, you can download, re-send it or print it.
- Digital Signature: Even though everything happens online, your virtual faxes can hold a signature. It is perfect if you work in a medical or legal environment.
- Organization: When holding a high volume of faxes every day, it is comfortable for you to lose a couple in the manner and keep track of the essential faxes.
- Secure: Virtual Fax is more reliable because all of the faxes are encrypted. Digital Faxing enables you to send and receive faxes via email, using appendages.
- Send Multiple Documents at Once: If the firm has a substantial faxing volume, you can send many documents simultaneously by appending multiple files.